TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Neturja!
Neturja express its heartiest welcome to its visitors. By visiting out site or using our services you are agreeing to these terms. Please read them carefully before accessing or using the site.
- All text, site designs, user interface, graphics, visual interface, logos, sounds, music, icons, artwork, images and photographs contained on the site are exclusively owned, controlled or licensed by or to NetUrja or its licensors and are protected by Indian and International copyright laws. Users do not have any right to copy, reproduce, republish, upload, publicly display or distribute or reuse in any way, without taking prior written permission from Neturja.
- Use of Site Content-The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only and owned by or licensed to Neturja. Neturja reserves the rights to change its site content without any prior notice.
- Third Party Website links -This site may provide links to other web sites or you may be connected through other linked web sites. These links are provided are for your convenience to gain further information. Access them at your own risk and we are not responsible for the content of the linked sites. These links do not signify that we endorsed the sites.
- Logo and trademark -Logo and trademark and services marks put on view on this website for viewing are solely owned by NetUrja and any personal or commercial use of the same is strictly prohibited, without the written permission of Neturja.
- Indemnity -You agree to indemnify and hold Neturja, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against neturja by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- Others -You agree that for any kind of legal dispute relating to your access to or use of the site would be dealt only in the state of Himachal Pradesh, India. All the legal issues are subject only to pertinent contemporary laws in force at Himachal Pradesh to the jurisdiction of courts located in Nahan only. Sailani resorts is not responsible for any dispute within the community members / users / visitors.